Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Since I've got ample time on my hands, I've decided to do a write-up, if I might call it that, of all of the 40 talented little souls who make up this wonderful class, which, in my opinion has had a roaringly successful 2 years.. btw this is MY perspective of the class just like in cas' or nigel's blogs. 3 each day..

Casandra Khor ( Forgive me if there's any spelling error- to err is human..)
Your quirky boyish laughter makes ME wanna laugh. I find it very enjoyable chatting with you. Thankyou VEEERY much for taking ur time to visit my cheapo blog occasionally. I just remembered you're my mortal!( You DO remember that game that Mrs Wong played with us rite?..Never had the chance to finish it..) I feel bad for not getting anything for you.. Sry.. Anyway ur one of the very few people I know who tend to loook up and stop to stare at a plane. Just like me Hi-5! U certainly have the mental capacity to excel, i must say.. a very down to earth kinda person. I wish u the best of luck as you tackle PHYSICS next year in addition to A maths and chem. Sure get good marks 1 haha.

Charissa (Nvr knew you're full name sry.)
I never knew you very much. I do see a very kind person inside you. Haha Clarissa likes you very much as a friend. Best of luck in whichever class u end up in. Btw you're art is SUPERB. especially those drawings of the cartoon girls.. U sure ace art! G'luck!

Clarissa Tan Kai Yuan
The list of things i like about you is WAY too long to write. So i'll just write maybe 5 things i like about you. You ALWAYS have that perpetual grin on your face. You almost never get angry or scold any1. You're awfully smart. You have a strange loping walk, abit like me.. You have RABBIT TEETH, also like me... Overall huh, you're simply adorable, with imbued values that I hav no hope of imitating. Gd luck to U as well. Hope that you'll beat me nxt year.. I think you certainly will!

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com