Wednesday, November 12, 2008 at Wednesday, November 12, 2008
After much searching I FINALLY found the wretched red house- supposedly haunted.. not 1 bit scary at all... below are some photos I took of the area


A little shack located beside the red house


The main house..


There was a mighty strong mango smell so I'm guessing this is a Mango tree


The back courtyard 0f the building


The barbed wire fence.. the gate was locked.


The front door I believe..


The 2 lions positioned beside the gate.. ( guarding perhaps..?)


Yep there's 1 of the lions

Here are a few photographs of the OCH I was talking about in my previous post..

Its stae property TRESSPASSING IS FORBIDDEN.. but who gives?...


The main building... pretty spooky huh?


The back of the building


The view from the gate


The gate I talked about...

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com