Blog post 68

Friday, March 20, 2009 at Friday, March 20, 2009
I forgot to blog on thursday so i'll do it now..
On thursday, we were supposed to have a 2e3 lunch. I went to white sand and i walked around a bit. Then i saw Deon at the MRT station and went to say hi to him. Then we went to meet reg and cherie beside a large cylindrical pillar located beside the white sands ice cream shop. (there's this human child on this poster that goes "oh my!, oooohhh mmmyyyy!, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmyyyyyy!") u get what i mean. Waited for gerald who was, not surprisingly, late. we took an MRT to simei, and joind up with Firman and Yangwenn. Then we went inside EastPoint and found jackie, winston and tian wei at floor 3. We joined up with them as well and went to the 'eighteen chefs' restaurant. I've been told that some of the people who work there were previously convicts. That would explain their burly builds..
AFter lunch, we (Jackie,Doen,Tian wei, Gerald and me) went to watch this movie at GV tampines called "DragonBall Evolution" which is a live action remake of the DragonBall Z Japanese anime series. The movie was very short, lasting only, if my watch was correct, approximately 72 minutes.

The movie was alot of action and i liked the fighting bit. But the nice action and blasting bits from the anime were missing so i was a little disappointed. I did like the song that was played from the soundtrack of the movie called [Rule]. This is quite a catchy song.

The rest of the bunch, i believe, went to watch a movie as well. When i say 'rest of the bunch' i mean Cas, Cherie and Des because i think the others went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You see, I have this little problem. I do not know if I should buy XZ a birthday gift. I want to, but she made me make her a promise not to buy her anything, or tail her, or sit next to her, or speak of our "friendship", i shall put it. So i am stuck. Figuratively. Unfortunately, i havent heard if she wanted to make void this promise. I hope she does.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I also have this tiny problem. Have you noticed the song on your right? The "NO AIR" one?When i first put this song on my blog, it was playing fine. however around a week or two ago, this song started playing for only 18 second, from the middle to somewhere near the third quater of the song. Would someone be a kind sould and tell me how to place an ENTIRE song here permenantly?

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com