COULDNT BE ANY BETTER

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I think I had one of the best birthdays I have ever had in my 15 years of being on this planet. Today, Firman sent me a Birthday message.. THANK YOU FIRMAN!!! and then at school hao wen's behaviour made me suspicious of something.. So i waited for lunch. At lunch I had a great big surprise! they sang me a b'dae song and gave me 3 pieces of cake along with a C.D of something AND a brand new YU-GI-OH! deck! yu-gi-oh is a trading card game. i play it to past my time and it is quite fun, though i learnt it only 2 weeks ago. THANK YOU BRIAN, JACKIE, DEON, WINSTON, JOEL(i think) AND GELER!!! THE gift was GREAT but the thought is what i appreciated the best, the fact that you guys actually came up with money and bought me the deck THANK YOU! I DUNT NOE HOW TO REPAY U GUYS!! Thank you also Adam, yun yu, yangwenn, joel, jackie, clarissa, brian, haoyang, geler, casandra and cherie and (i forgot liao) who wrote the nice blue b'dae card for me and Thank you cherie for that extra small little green b'dae card.. I am overwhemled and all of you have my undying gratitude, i am in your debt... i forgot to mention that geler squished cake on my face and it dirtied my clothes and i had to scrub off the stains but it was very very fun. This is because everybody laughed at me and i like that becoz that means everybody finds me funny, so i noe that no one thinks of me as a threat becoz of my so called "good" grades.. haha!

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com