CNY Hols

Sunday, January 25, 2009 at Sunday, January 25, 2009
HAPPY CNY to all my loyal readers who have beared (dunno if its correct grammatically) with my borin blog. I revamped it to show my appreciation for your patronship.. too chim? i guess not eh?

I heard Chinese tea or Chrysanthemum tea is good for your bowels
u noe.. clearing out the globules of waste....
The BEST tofu i have EVER tasted in my ENTIRE LIFE!!!

eat until bloated..
Got this from my aunt.. she says that you're never too old to play with 3d puzzles..oh well...
I took it, and turned it from the mess you see above into....
a cute little choo choo train (no offence to the now-retired MRS CHOO) nice huh? 3 cars made with flimsy plastic so its real fragile...

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com