Thursday, January 1, 2009 at Thursday, January 01, 2009
Hello. How did the gaping mouth of the great lion (above) feel?
I went to m'sia to past hols. Done almost NO hmwrk
DONE:
GEOG write up
MATH assignment 1 and 2
ENGLISH newspaper article x18 and reviews x18
TAMIL compo and compre
SCIENCE - nothin'
HISTORY - nvr take histry

Got attacked, no w8, sat upon, by a stupid black crow a few days ago. It landed on my shoulder. I so scared. I grab it and fling it away. It fell on the ground. I saw its little beady eyes darting about. Lucky got nobody there. I go home.
If the aformentioned paragraph was to complex for you readers, i suggest you go to english classes on weekends. BTW this did happen to me.

This saturday i will upload all the photos i took with my cam this holidays.
As the Humans put it, HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!
Have a nice day.

0 comments

Fire Starter | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | Thanks to Blogger Templates | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com